Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Phantom of the Opera

It is not always about the money……….

Funny, this is very funny, when you got missorientation in ur life.
What should I do?
Big riddle is in side of my head
Don’t know what to do, just trying to help any body
Why did I was so lazy
Don wanna quit, don wan just sit
But not even make a move, not even make an action
Just standing here
Do nothing
Everybody staring at me
Is it wear if I sit down in here
Waiting for some people who want to make a transaction with me

The panthom of the opera
When Christine daee, ignore the panthom
Christine said, not because of his ugly face, not because of his beast look like, but because of the panthoms heart, his heart is ugly.

Sadness, very sadness, see it, seing the panthom feel lonely till the Christine daee die, rest in peace, he just put a rose with a ring, in Christine chemetry.

The panthom of the opera

He sing a song, the music of the night. For a few years, the only I know is that the music of the night is just a, no it look like classical music, without lyrics, but at least, I knew it, I knew that the music of the night is one of the soundtrack from the panthom of the opera.

Umm, knowing the lyrics, try to understand it, beautiful, panthom try to express his feeling to Christine daee, but unfortunately, Christine didn give him feed back for his feeling. I think, panthom feels lonely, sadness and sorrow, maybe.

Seeing him, stay and live in the underground of his own theatre, with every body ignore him because his physicly, even his mom.
And because of that, he become a possessive person, close his heart, and at least close his mind.

Poor panthom, beautiful lyrics of the music of the night, very romantic, and ironicly the panthom of the opera life story.