Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

short conversation with Cred the lizard

"I do hate promises, when someone said that -yes i can- but definitely he or she can not. This is human being and i don't know why people in Indonesia can simply say yes without thinking about the concequences"

"Maybe you are right" suddenly I heard a voice whisper in my ear

I tried to look into the left and right, no one in this room. Nor is there the moon which is sometime she stay right in front of my window. Nor is there the leaves of the trees that sometimes looked at me, even just to say hello, right in front of my window.

"Ah, the sound was just part of my imagination" I thought so

I keep make my self busy with what i am thinking about. About why do people so often promised, but difficult or indeed forget to keep. Even forget to say that that promise which they just said sometime ago, is only strands of spells that they used like a decoy to attract other humans.

"I do not understand"

"Yes indeed, all of you such a man and as well as you. Humans are not much different in terms of their basic character"

The voice came back, I'm turning my head back, gaze as far as the eye could see. But still i see nothing. Quite strange, because the moon not being with me this time and she is usually talk with me. So from where that voice come?

Nor the wind that blew, which usually mutter the word garlands, soft, cool closer to my ear and pulled back my bedroom window sometime.

"ha ha ha ha"

The voice was laughing, i am still thinking whether it's the sound of my heart, my conscience? or is it only my imagination, the sound of my head maybe.

"Weird, yes this is weird" I mumbled

"Hey, stupid. I'm here, just above your head" so the voice said

I looked up my head, trying to find the source from where the sound came from. Brought my eyes to look in to all corners that represent the word -up above-.

"Can not find you. Who are you? is that you Wind? Oh come on don't play hide and seek with me. Come out, lets talk this saturday night i need someone to talk" i said like that to the voice,

And

"Am not the Wind, i am lizard"

Shocking me, i thought i only can talk with moon, the wind blow, and the leaves. But today, i knew that even lizard can talk with me, like now.

"So, there you are. Ummmm ok, let me think a moment, and wait let me take a deep breath a while ok". 

That was surprising me, lizard? can talk? oh my God, i must be crazy today, tonight. And now i am getting crazy because i am talking with my self, i am mumble. Oh my God, if i am in a dream, please wake me up.

"Hey, hey" the lizard come to me

"Don't be such silly like that human. I knew that before talking with me, u are talking with moon, wind and leaves. Trusted me, that's more silly rather than talking with lizard like me" He said like that

"By the way, my name is cred. You can call me Cred and please move away your pale expression from your face. I am not a ghost okay, i am lizard, lizard who can speak"

"oh ok, ok, nice to meet you Cred, i am Marisa, Sefta Marisa or you even can call me Sekarwangi or whatever you like. Sorry, your first appearance tonight surprising me, heh"

I give him smile and i know right now my smile is very-very ugly. Can u imagine, forcing your face to smile while you felt weird cos seeing lizard can talk? and even have a name.

"Oh come on, it is normal isn't it? You think only human that have a name? we have it too. We have society, clan, we even have president hahahahaha" Cred said

Oh Masya Allah he laughing and he definitely can read what was in my mind.

"Ok cred, what makes you appeared and suddenly talked with me?"

"Nothing, i just interesting to talk with you. Since i saw that you are alone tonight. And i guess you don't even know what you wanna do on sunday hahahaha. I even knew, that about an hour ago you said that sunday gonna be a long day for you, alone" again he said to me

"Yeah, you right, i am alone. Don't know what should i do, except spend my time in front my netbook. Writing some short story or looking some articles then save it and i hope have time to read it. You know, am student, stupid postgraduate student lol" i said like that to him

"Is that only because of that, so that makes you appeared in front of me?"

"Nope, why i am showing my self because about an half hour ago, you talked to your self about promises. That was quite interesting me a moment ago, and my conclusion is someone disappointing you about 'promises'. Am i right?"

"Yes you right. Again you are right, heyyy how can you know what was in my mind? you are a fortune-teller or what?" i am trying to surprising him, then "Ok, you don't have to tell me the answer, i know Cred you are not a fortune-teller hehehehe" i am trying to make him smile, but i know that is not work

"So cred, what do you think about it, about 'promise' unfulfill promise. Give me some point a view. From Lizard point a view it is quite unique and i hope will be very much different from human point a view".

"Well, yes it is quite different. But you know human, the important thing is, not from which side you think about keep the promise or not keep it. Not even about fulfill it or not, but it is about how you can thing from positive side. About how you can find the best answer for you heart, for your mind to understand about why they behave like that".

Cred has small size for his body's, of course since he is a lizard and i am human. But the way he look in to the problem, wasn't small as small his body's.

"Hey? are you day dreaming while am talking to you sefta marisa?" 

Suddenly he move forward getting closer to my head. He crawling in the wall then fast he is right above my head. I was so shocking, he is good -well for the first sight- i think he is good. 

"Oh sorry, just thinkin about something. I agree with your opinion about to think positive, about to think out of box thinking. Since they are human, so do i. Since they might be have reason why they didn't fulfill their promise, even they said 'yes i will help'. But, it is just sometime annoying me, sometime it is sad too. But it is okay, try to understand that".

Cred just starring at me, i dont know whether he can understand what i am talking about or not.

"Ok, i gotta go, feel hungry, it is getting dark out there and i am thinking to find something to eat. Maybe if i am lucky i can eat big mosquitos. But, you know quite difficultto find it here, that is why you seldom see me appear in front of you" Cred said

"yeah you are right. By the way, nice to meet, to talked and to know you Cred. Enjoy your hunting time, i gotta go too, feel so sleepy. Anyway, thank you for you point of view, hope can see you in the other time"

"Ok, bye and note this human, when you feel angry, annoyed with someone, just let it be, you dont have to think a lot about that. If i be you, i choose to forget it and enjoy my life rather than spending my time by thinking about others who hurting, annoying me etc. Good night"

"Yes, good night"

Fast, he disappeared, all i can do just take a deep breath. Thinking about what Cred tried to tell to me, even this is hard to let all of things that disappointing you gone with the wind. But Cred are right, life is so short, shouldn't spend it by wasting my time to think about what people think about me. Should be more wise if am not spending my time by thinking about why they annoying and makes me angry.