Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Means a lot of thing

Today is Oct 17, heavy rain makes me want to spend my day by sleeping in a beauty way even it is not, seems not.

About 7:04 PM when i heard adzan isya from the mosque near my boarding house.

My heart, my mind, my soul seems wanna go back to the first time i met him, my husband, on 2007. Right when i heard Al matsurat, canon in d in ellegance and classic guitar version. I still bearly can remember in a beautiful day, me and him not talk to each other, not even seeing each other. And at that time, i never thought that i am gonna be his wife.

Things that makes me always falling in love with the past, when he gave me lots of version of canon in d. Seems life be more colourfull than before. I still remembered the way i spend my day by watching the sunset, waiting the sunrises in Annisa my boarding house when i was in university of lampung for my bachelor. And at that time, sometimes i remembered him, you, the man whom i met only few times in silently. And everytime i heard that song, i do remembered how destiny connected us, even for almost 5 years we never met each other.

I do in love

Thanks to Allah, i met my husband. Thanks to my husband for lots of precious moment in the past, now, and in the future.
Thanks to life, all part of my life including you who read this story, my fame, friends, and even thanks to all people who hates me.
And thanks for a new life